Welcome to pushrax.com
This is a simple website with my stuff.
- 7-Segment LCD Clock: A short presentation of a beautiful clock I built using a LCD-panel that can be powered from batteries for at least a year.
- E-Ink Clock: My experiences with building an E-Ink clock using a Nook replacement display (ED060SC4) and a LPC1227 ARM CPU programmed with Rust.
- If you are for some reason interested in parallelizing Dijkstra’s algorithm:
- I have written my master’s thesis about this topic.
- A summary can be found on arXiv .
- My tool to simulate the number of relaxation phases required for various classes of graphs can be found on GitHub (sssp-simulation) .
- My benchmarking tool can also be found on GitHub (sssp-shm) , but the code is very ugly.
- I participate in Advent of Code :
- About This Website: How was this website made?